Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why just one? And what?



As you can see, I don't have too many blogs here. I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head, but I just can't seem to get them out. Anyway, this summer I've been busy with an awesome internship and took a class for Spanish. I've tried to fit in fun here in there by going to summer BBQs and pushing the parental rules just a bit. Yet, I've made sooo much time for thinking. I've been a journalism major for three years, but not I realize that I've never considered what else was out there. There are so many amazing careers out there. I hate the fact that we just have to choose one. I love to write, but I realize that I've always had an interest in medicine that never went away. Now, I want to follow my medicine dreams and give it try. Medicine has always followed me since I was a kid. My mom's even a nurse. I guess it's in my blood. But, I'm not giving up on journalism completely. I just want to make sure medicine is the right career path for me. I've dreamed of helping people as a living; I just hope that whatever I try to do is the right path for me. For anyone else going through the same struggle or similar, good luck to you and more power to you. Have a great night.

Peace out

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment